Massachusetts-Boston

nail appts

I never thought scheduling nail appts for me and my girls would be this hard...the 2 places I tried and liked are mostly booked or they don't have enough people working to fit us all in....the place I liked a little better seems to have a little more flexibility, so hopefully when I call the owner back tomorrow we can work something out...it's tough b/c people are coming from out of town and not arriving until at least 12PM or 1PM....only a couple of us could do morning and the others would have to do afternoon and then make sure they have time to head back to the hotel to change and head to the rehearsal dinner....guess I learned my lesson about scheduling multiple nail appts...never had to do this before b/c it's just been for me.....did anyone else go through the same thing I'm going through now?

Re: nail appts

• jaime10285jaime10285 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When are you trying to schedule the appointments for?  What area?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Jaime, I'm trying to schedule appts for Fri 9/23/11 (the day before my wedding) in the Salem, MA area....it will probably end up being a couple of us getting our nails done here and then the others having them done prior to coming, which may make more sense at this point....
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, there's a Nail and Co in North Beverly. They can usually accomodate larger parties.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards