Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

accountability

Happy Friday!!! What's on your agenda for working out/eating today? What are your mini-goals for this weekend?

I took a rest day today. Yesterday I had salad for breakfast, lunch was a sandwich and pickle and dinner I made this pasta the RIGHT WAY after making it a handful of times and it was so good. 

This weekend I'm running a 4M race on Sunday! I feel like since I quit eating gluten, it's been easier to eat healthier. Weird?

Have a healthy weekend, girls!
~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: accountability

• Options
    I am giving myself a rest day today also!  My legs are beat after the past 3 days.  I am hoping to get a good run in tomorrow morning before we go BM dress shopping!

Last nights dinner was not the healthiest - but it could have been much worse! We went to a local tavern type place with my parents.  The four of us split nachos (we did get the small order - their nachos are the best!), then I had a Greek salad with salmon on it - it was good!

Today's Plan:
    B - Shake with strawberries
    L - Shake or PB Sandwich - can't decide!
    D - a piece of hoagie at our Phillies tailgate

Have a great weekend!  Mine is going to be very busy, but with all fun stuff - so I am looking forward to it!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    The YMCA where I go to the gym got flooded last night from a broken pipe so they were closed. ***sad face***. Today the opened and I got on the elliptical and 6 min in the hardwood floor guy called me to come to the house to try a spot so I had to leave and now I can't get back today. Hopefully tomorrow! Food wise has been the same, Getting bored with eating it and typing it out. Lol. I'll probably do some sit ups later!
    ~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards