June 2013 Weddings
Options

Newly(-ish) Engaged!!

Hi everyone!!

My fiance and I have been engaged since the end of August, but we've just started to really get into the meat and potatoes of planning. We've got the basics (mostly) hammered out- date is picked (June 22rd, 2013), venue is pretty much settled, guest list is about done...but I know we have a lot of little things to take care of over the next year and a half!! I look forward to getting to know you ladies and share the ups and downs of wedding planning!!

**Emily**

Re: Newly(-ish) Engaged!!

• Options
    Hiii! and Welcomee to June 2013~! There is a great bunch of girls here! My name is Amanda. Dont feel bad that you have been engaged since august, I will be engaged for a year on new years eve!  Looking forward to getting to know you and going along on this planning adventure together!!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the board! My name is Lindsey, been engaged since march! all the ladies on here are very helpful! Enjoy planning!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    welcome to the board! I also got engaged in August. we are date twins!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Welcome!!! I got engaged in August as well :) And it looks like we're in the same planning boat as well!
    -Julia
    Photobucket
  • Options
    xoEmilyRosexoEmilyRose member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hey Emily! Congrats on being newly engaged. I had to post on yours, because I noticed your name is 'EmilyB' and that's mine as well - too funny. Also, our wedding date is June 22nd, 2013 as well! What a great coincidence. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. It's nice to know that there are lots of us to support each other!!

@EmilyRose...this is too funny, your name caught my eye because it's my first name (obv), and "Rose" is the name of one of my sisters...and hooray for being date twins!!

• Options
    Date twins!! Congratulations!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    More date twins!!

Congrats and welcome Emily =)
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • Options
    Mine is June 22nd too...Welcome!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ahhh Emilyb! Me and my new fiancé picked June 22, 2013 as well! We got engaged on Christmas Day. I've been planning ever since. We're getting ready to book our reception and ceremony this Saturday :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats Date twin!  I'm Amanda--I've been engaged for almost two years (long story...)
    Welcome to the board and happy planning :)
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards