Oregon

Sunday Hair?

I'm looking to get an idea of how many, if any, salons or stylists work sundays in the Salem/Keizer/McMinnville area. Our wedding is a sunday afternoon wedding due to family travel restrictions so changing the day isn't really an option. I'm not looking for a fancy updo, just romantic, flowy curls. I have very long hair and will not be wearing a veil.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sunday Hair?

• edited December 2011

Is your wedding in McMinnville?

You could also try people that are willing to travel to do hair - may be easier for them to do a Sunday wedding. (So far all the salons I've thought of are closed)

• shalynnpshalynnp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It will be in Salem, but we live in the McMinnville area. Every salon I've called/emailed is closed sundays and none seem to be very willing to work with me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

Yay Salem (I'm from there). Where is the wedding?

Bry at Hot Rod Hair in Dallas did my hair and was willing to travel, so may be willing to work on a Sunday. Her salon is in Dallas but she lives in Salem and I think has space at a salon near bush park. If you google you can find the salon and email her.

• shalynnpshalynnp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its at a church in south Salem.. the name escapes me at the moment. I will check with Bry and see if she'd be willing to work with me. Thanks for the advice! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • danibrunodanibruno member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is also on a sunday  in Salem and I booked Face Body Beauty for my hair and makeup.  You can get ready at their studio in Salem or the artists can come to your venue for a small fee. Facebodybeauty.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards