Snarky Brides

Dammit Nates

I just walked down to the post office to mail out my 30DS to NJ.

On my way back, I got caught in a downpour.

LITERALLY.  THE ONLY CLOUD HOVERING OVER FARGO WITH RAIN GUSHING FROM IT, OPENED UP OVER MY HEAD AND SOAKED MY ASS. 

So just remember - if Jillian Stinkface is making you so crazy you want to quit, I BRAVED THE RAIN TO BRING THIS TO YOU.  DO NOT GIVE UP.

You're welcome.
panther

Re: Dammit Nates

• I CAN'T HELP THAT I MADE YOU WET. (too far?)

But really, I so appreciate it! I'll try it out and then send it back asap.
  • Lol :)

For real though, keep it as long as you wish, I trust ya.  I think I bought this copy for like 5 bucks at Wal Mart.  So if you do end up wanting your own, it is good for you, and if you are a jackass and never send it back I'm not out too much money.  Hehe.
    panther
  • Is this the thread that we're free to make double entendres? Because I'm sitting on balls right now.

Literally. I have piriformis syndrome and it's driving me insane. It's a real pain in the ass 9ba-dum-dum), so I'm sitting on tennis balls to massge it out.

I can't stand Jillian Michaels. She was recently on the cover of one of the magazines I have a subscription to, and I still haven't read it yet. AATB, you should have recorded yourself describing the moves and put it on the video for Nates so she won't have to listen to JM the whole time, and could listen to your newslady voice instead.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Jillian Michaels feet look so weird.  They look like she has more toes than she should. Check them out when you watch, Nates.
  • edited July 2012
    Haha, I love Jillian.  I want to try her 90 day system sometime.

I am regretting not dubbing over the DVD, though.  Taking instruction from my non-regionally dictated newslady chops would be pretty fucking perfect, if I do say so.  I could tone anyone's ass with my buttery voice.  BAM.
    panther
  • It would be even more hilarious if you threw in some "Boom" and "Encouragement!" like the guy from Couples Retreat. Sometimes, my H and I will be in the car together, and he'll go "Hey....boom..." and flex his chest muscles. It cracks me up. He did it at dinner last night and I almost had penne come out my nose.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_dammit-nates?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cd7f7b05-8107-494d-ab12-0199ad33f6bdPost:af7d280a-ed12-427e-8516-2bafdcbbfe13">Re: Dammit Nates</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha, I love Jillian. <strong> I want to try her 90 system sometime.</strong> I am regretting not dubbing over the DVD, though.  Taking instruction from my non-regionally dictated newslady chops would be pretty fucking perfect, if I do say so.  I could tone anyone's ass with my buttery voice.  BAM.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

<div>I want to do this as well but most likely after the wedding.  I love her and all of her videos.</div>
  • Ooh.. I may have to try this post-Fruit Loop. I love Jillian.  I have a bunch of her DVD's.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards