Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

I wanted to share some great vendors from my wedding

If you are looking for an outdoor wedding Morris Arboretum is a beautiful place to be married. The rose garden is the perfect backdrop for your wedding. The caterer to chose is Company's Coming. Andrea will make sure your day is perfect. If you are looking for a florist. check out Phil at Blakes Florists in Huntingdon Valley, PA. My flowers were gorgeous and all I had to do it get him a photo of an idea I had and he took it from there. Check out Jimmy and Co. for hair. Megan is awesome. If you are looking for a Photographer that takes pictures but never bothers you to pose. check out 32countiesphotography. I'm waiting for my proofs but they sent 2 as a sneak peak and they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! If you want to see pictures or would like to contact any of the vendors I mentioned let me know. I would be glad to elaborate. I had a perfect day and I think it was because the vendors I was surrounded by were so passionate about what they did, it almost felt like it was someone close to them was getting married

Re: I wanted to share some great vendors from my wedding

• I think this would be better posted on your local board.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_i-wanted-to-share-some-great-vendors-from-my-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:f3061fed-f279-4aa4-9e59-0da4a48094daPost:66ddc55f-5912-461a-b0c5-98b30aeb2e51">Re: I wanted to share some great vendors from my wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think this would be better posted on your local board.
    Posted by Summer2011Bride[/QUOTE]

Agreed - but glad you had great experiences
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_i-wanted-to-share-some-great-vendors-from-my-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:f3061fed-f279-4aa4-9e59-0da4a48094daPost:d50b11ed-cac6-45dd-b3ff-50b388963cdd">Re: I wanted to share some great vendors from my wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]One Shoulder Bridesmaid Dresses   in colours other than white are also more popular than in years past. White is still the colour of choice, but most salons will have offerings in other colours such as pink, red and even black. Sure, a black Short Bridesmaid Dresses would not be the choice of most brides, but it is interesting to learn that such options are out there.
    Posted by wonderfuljojo[/QUOTE]

What??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_i-wanted-to-share-some-great-vendors-from-my-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:f3061fed-f279-4aa4-9e59-0da4a48094daPost:40884e51-daf6-4b02-b3ed-f7928dbe350b">Re: I wanted to share some great vendors from my wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I wanted to share some great vendors from my wedding : What??
    Posted by Summer2011Bride[/QUOTE]

<div>Many think jojo is a vendor.  I do too, possibly trying to up her post count to look legit.  I just tried looking at her other posts and almost everyone of them is gone.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards