California-Inland Empire

i need to vent....sorry(long)

im am SOOO freakin annoyed this morning.....
yesterday i get a call from FI as he was on his way home saying that he was going to go see our cousins(my BM) new baby. i wasn't going to be home until late so i asked him if we could go today instead because i wanted us to both go together. he said yeah. well he ends up going without me, i was a little upset but i brushed it off. then i end up not having to stay at work late so on my way home i tried calling him 3 times and he doesn't answer nor does he call me back. again whatever...i go to my moms house and we start a movie. he now decides to call me back, 2 hours later, and tells me that his ringer was off. then he askes me to go over there. mind you its now 8 pm and they live like 20+ min away so i said no i was already settled in at my moms watching the movie. i get instant attitude like i was being totally wrong for not wanting to go over there. ( he always does this, makes me look like the bad guy in front of everyone). by this time i was pissed. i went home finally around 9:30 and didn't say one word to him.
this morning he calls asking if i was still mad at him! i let him know what the issue was and he has the nerve to again act like im the total B****. he never apologizes and then goes on to say "i dont know why your trippin i told them that we would go over there tonight"....first of all i dont want a pitty trip over there and second you think you can just go make my plans for me, what if i don't wanna go over there tnight. i don't know, im just so mad. maybe because aunt flos in town!

thanks for letting me get that off my chest, i feel way better now!! : )

Re: i need to vent....sorry(long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards