April 2012 Weddings
Options

More Checks!

Hello!!!
Things are slowly starting to come together...

Yesterday i ordered my earrings and a brooch... And today i ordered my napkins, favors, and lanterns for my centerpieces!

Yay!

Re: More Checks!

• Options
    Congrats on the checks! When you say lanterns, are you using real ones..like with a candle inside, or paper lanterns? I ask b/c I'm using candle lanterns in my centerpieces and have been trying to find the best deal without compromising the look. So far I like IKEAs lanterns the best...
    Photobucket Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on the check! Did you order your napkins and the like from the Knot? Mine were super awesome. Very pleased. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Ritzy, I <3 you.  Just saying.
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    starree444starree444 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using paper lanterns. You should take a look at lunabazaar.com. They have real lanterns in every color and different sizes ( sorry if that not the exact web address, it is called luna bazaar. ) Yeah I did get my napkins from the knot shop. They were having a huge sale so it was hard to say no. I got my favors and lanterns from them too.
  • Options
    I got IKEA lanterns and theyre adorable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards