Washington-Seattle
Options

French Creek Manor Snohomish

I am interested in seeing some photos from other brides that have gotten married at french creek?! Anyone have any photos they would like to share? Thank you Knotties!

Re: French Creek Manor Snohomish

• Options
    edited December 2011
    i have a friend that was married there, let me see if i can find some photos! :) i live right by the place, its pretty nice, hidden little spot.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much i would really appreciate it! It is a nice little venue! :)
  • Options
    nosajnosaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No photo's but I've been to a chamber event there. The indoor space is probably good for  no more than 100 people and has a stage which is nice. The outdoor space is what I really like. I think an outdoor ceremony would be great there. They just painted the outside a boring brownish color which I'm not crazy about. It does have decent parking in a gravel area accross the street. It is kind of out there a ways. When I was considering it my concern were people driving home after a few drinks. Hwy 2 and hwy 9 are don't have the best records.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards