Florida-South Florida
Options

Newly Engaged!

Hello Everyone! My name is Kelly and I just got engaged this past Saturday.  I helped my best friend plan her wedding 2 years ago and I remember she said she couldn't have done it without the knot community boards.  She made so many great friends and I am hoping to do the same.  My fiance's (still sounds so weird!) name is Mark and we are hoping to get married March 2, 2013.  Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

Re: Newly Engaged!

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!! Can't wait to chat and plan with you!! Jump right on in and don't be afraid to ask questions!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Welcome and  congrats!
  • Options
    Hi Kelly!  Welcome and congrats!
  • Options
    Thank you! Smile
  • Options
    Welcome!! Yay for March brides!! Like Faith said - feel free to ask about anything on this board.. My wedding is next week and I could NOT have done it without the girls on this board. :)
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on your engagement! Yay! Everyone here is awesome, so feel free to ask a billion questions! We're to help. 
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats to you! I am also newly engaged and the girls on this board have been absolutely amazing! Especially because I'm from out of town and have really relied on these girls. Congrats and have fun planning!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Congratulations on your engagement!  Enjoy your planning process and ask questions.  My daughter is getting married in October and the months are flying by!!!!
  • Options
    Welcome Kelly! Congrats! And I too must say, the boards here helped me plan my wedding as well. And all the ladies here (and on my wedding month board) listened and helped when I just needed to vent and whatnot. Good luck!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    Congrats on your engagement! Enjoy this moment and Happy Wedding Planning
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards