Illinois-Chicago

invitation stationers with good prices in the SW or W suburbs?

I really don't know what kind of invitations I want just yet, but I'd like to start looking. I'd prefer not to make this a big part of my budget, but don't want something really cheap looking either.  Any suggestions of places with fair prices, preferably in the southwest or western suburbs?

Re: invitation stationers with good prices in the SW or W suburbs?

• edited December 2011
    Invitations by Design in Geneva!  They aren't necessarily the cheapest place ever, but they are sooo worth going to look at.  I got all of my paper items from them, and they have all turned out so great!  I can't tell you how many compliments I've received on our invitations and save-the-dates.  Tara is the main lady there, but her assistant Ashley is also great to work with.  Good luck!
  • TEA&CoTEA&Co member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what you consider a "good price," (I wasn't sure either when we were looking), but we had an awesome, budget-friendly experience at Papyrus in Wheaton.  Great service--Erin is the best!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Sass and Class in Hinsdale. They arent doing my wedding but have done great invites for me in the past.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Tootzie's in Orland Park. Ours were a little expensive but tons of designs.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    My friend  met  with  a  graphic designer who  was  fairly priced. She brought more styles than what  was on  her web site and she is out in the naperville area..
    http://www.bgweddingdesigns.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards