Kentucky

Lexington Rehearsal Dinner Sites

Does anyone know of any good sites that wouldn't be overly expensive? At this moment I'm thinkin Malones and then just have a customized menu for the guests to choose from but even that could run 700+ without alcohol. Any ideas or suggestions?
image 190 Invitations mailed
image 118 Are ready to party!
image 12 Are missing out
image 60 Are going to make me call them
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lexington Rehearsal Dinner Sites

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Bella Notte, and it was great.  Portofino has a really nice private room as well, but that can also get pricey.  Malone's has their menu options on their website, I think, so you can get an idea of price if you know how many people you're inviting. 

Really, I'd check websites or call your favorite restaurants and ask them.  Probably a lot more of them can host it than you might think.  Bella Notte, for example, lets you reserve several different rooms - we reserved half of the porch, and they curtained it off away from the other tables, and it was perfect.  And really pretty. 
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    I think I will be using Saul Good in Hamburg. I went and talked to a manager out there and they were so felxible. He said we could do custom menus or they could have apps on the table when we got there or if there was something not on the menu that we wanted that they could make it for us! Great service and amazing food! Plus the atmosphere there is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards