Arizona-Phoenix

Do you have a back up venue??

I am getting married outside in May. My dad really thinks I need to have a back up venue incase it rains.  If you are getting married outside, do you have a back up venue?  If you do where? and how much did it cost?
Thank you!!!!

Re: Do you have a back up venue??

• edited December 2011
    We don't have a back up venue, our venue (Villa Siena) has an indoor ceremony option available in case it rains.  Most places do have an indoor option available in case of bad weather.
    80 Ready to party! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Just like PP,  our venue has a back up plan incase it rains.   I am getting married outside at a golf course (Starfire at Scottsdale CC).  If it rains there is an inside space.
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Same as PP...  especially since it's a Thursday, I'm sure we will be the only wedding booked, and we're in the smaller room and patio that they have.  If they had the reception room already set up, we could always move the ceremony to the big ballroom they have if we really had to.   Some of the patio areas they have are covered as well, so there's plenty of options at our venue.   Ours is a golf and country club as well.

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    My venue, like the PP has another option in case of rain.
  • edited December 2011
    Our venue also has an inside option in case of rain.  It's not the best option ever: it's just the reception area.  In fact, because the reception area isn't incredibly large, the guests would all have to sit in their seats while my FI and I get married on the dance floor... so... hopefully it doesn't rain!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards