Rhode Island

LOOKING FOR A GOOD WEDDING PLANNER!!!

I'm looking for a wedding planner her in RI that comes with good recommendations. Our budget is not too big so I'm looking for someone who can accomadate it AND do a great job!! I know planners work with your budget, but I just want someone who I know will have my best interest in mind, get the job done, and not put us on the back burner just because we have a smaller budget. I would rather get good recommendations here than just look online and pick someone.

Also, the same goes for a hairdresser and/or makeup artist? I'm looking for someone who does consultations, either at home or I go to them, who does a great job at a reasonable cost. And how many months should these consultations be done?

Thank you!!!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: LOOKING FOR A GOOD WEDDING PLANNER!!!

• edited December 2011
    Stephanie Frazier Grimm of Couture Parties: http://coutureparties.com/
  • RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Andria from Infinite-Events.net and the lovely ladies at Pink Orchid Weddings up in Boston, MA. 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with Stephanie Frazier Grimm at Couture Parties.  She is amazing!!
  • hollygb22hollygb22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • naturallimenaturallime member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Andria at infinite events.  She has been our life saver, and has put me and my fiance at ease throughout the entire process.

Good luck!
  • Mrs.McIrishMrs.McIrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jaime Nelson of Eventfully Planned.  www.eventfullyplanned.com

Jaime was my DOC and I could not have done it without her. I am still gaving raves from guests about her.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:39 and BRCA1+, DH:44
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#5 11/12 bad embryos= BFFN
    FINAL DE IVF #6 1/13: cancelled as second donor backed out during stims
    Was added last minute as 3rd recipient to new donor on 1/18; ET1/23/13
    2/1/13 BFP for the first time ever; Beta hell for several weeks: miscarriage 7 wks
    CFNBC
    GradyPhotobucket
    Riley
    RIP Riley 1/4/12
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • marla727marla727 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you everyone!! keep the suggestions coming :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Andria at Infinite Events told me she worked with a $5,000 budget once! I think she's among the most affordable coordinators/planners I've seen. She's our DOC. I'd also recommend Jaime Nelson, whom I interviewed for a story.
  • mary106mary106 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KM Design Studio!!!! Ken Maccarone does amazing work - I've been to parties he's worked, and he is a regular guest on The Rhode Show. He also helped put together the most recent Providence bridal show, City Bride at Hotel Providence. Check out his website, kmdesignstudio.net. He works with a range of budgets- and is great to collaborate ideas with!!! :) GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I also highly recommend Jaime Nelson from Eventfully Planned.  We hired her to help plan our whole wedding - the works.  Her prices are very reasonable, she's so on top of things, super nice, and has saved us a ton of money, especially negotiating with our venue (who was not even one of the venues she works with alot).  She has gone above and beyond during the whole process and there have been so many times that I've thanked God we had the foresight to hire her.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Gracie Lou Events and I could not be happier. Literally the best decision I made! It was a last minute addition but they did not miss ONE BEAT. My wedding was pretty much perfection, and I can thank them for it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards