Wisconsin

Wauwatosa and block of rooms for out of town guests??

Any ideas on a hotel near Mayfair mall/Wauwatosa that is nice and will have reasonable rates?

Re: Wauwatosa and block of rooms for out of town guests??

• boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think there's a pretty nice Crowne Plaza. There's also a Best Western in 'Tosa.
  • edited December 2011
    I second the Crowne Plaza. It is about a mile south of Mayfair. I've rented a room there for work and had great service. Plus its very new, clean and trendy and reasonably priced.
  • mmskaricmmskaric member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too vote for the Crown Plaza. If they don't work for some reason, how about the Radisson that's right there, too??
  • edited December 2011
    We are having our Wedding at the Crowne Plaza and room rates are $119 per night (though this may be a discounted rate since our reception is at the hotel) The rooms are very nice and seem to get really good reviews if your check the travel sites.

Other nearby hotels:
    Holiday Inn Express (414) 778-0333 
    Radisson (414) 257-3400

I assume that the Holiday Inn Express and the Radisson are going to have more affordable rates than the Crowne Plaza, but the Crowne Plaza is by far the nicest of the 3.  Those 3 options will definitely cover all price points.

Hope this helps!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • pengy_wipengy_wi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got engaged at the Crowne Plaza so it has my vote. There's also Holiday Inn Express, that's where we have our friends stay when they visit us.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards