June 2012 Weddings

Help me with wedding songs....

Our officiant told us we needed two more songs for the ceremony. Ugh. I have the one I am walking in to. (Storybook Love, from Princess Bride, guitar or piano, no words.) Now I need one for our wedding party walking in and one for when we all leave. Help! I am not good at this, nor do I really care about it.

FWIW: Our wedding isn't traditional, but nothing crazy. We aren't a fan of super popular or overused stuff.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help me with wedding songs....

• If you're looking for instrumental things, I'd take a look on youtube at versions that Vitamin String Quartet does of love songs.

I'm using an instrumental version of I'm Yours by Jason Mraz for the bridesmaids walking in and an instrumental version of The Luckiest by Ben Folds for when I walk in. Our recessional is going to be Everything by Michael Buble. Just for some examples.
  • Our bridesmaids will be walking down in Cannon in D
    I will be walking down to Marry Me played on the guitar only
    We will all be leaving to All I Want by Staind. Very non-traditional but it really is a great song!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • One of my friends used Dixie Chicks "Lullaby" as the BP processional. I'm not a country fan but it was very pretty. We're using Solsbury Hill as our recessional. Definitely not a normal choice. I've seen Walking on Sunshine, Happy Together by the Turtles, All You Need is Love, God Only Knows.
  • For the recessional, we're doing Coldplay's Viva la Vida done on piano. Listen!

I still need a Unity canlde song!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What do you need the songs for? I think a fun l song would be the instumental version of "Going to the Chapel and we're gonna get married"
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks guys! :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards