Canada-Ontario

Wedding Favours?

Hello, 
I am trying to figure out what I should do for my wedding favours.  Im getting married in April, and haven't decided what to do yet.  I was thinking of making my own labels for hershey kisses, and that has caused me a lot of trouble, and then i was thinking of a candy bar, but not sure how to do it all..
does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much
Kim
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wedding Favours?

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how many people would notice the different labels on the Kisses before they throw them away.  You can get personalized ones from the website, but they are expensive.  

We used the regular ones - filled white bistro mugs with them and personalized hot chocolate or coffee and tea!
  • edited December 2011
    I like the idea of the candy bar. In that way, your guests can have their own personalized gift that suits their taste. I have also seen a cookie bar as well. It works the same way and is just as delicious.

If you like the idea of having personalized labels, why not have personalized candy boxes or jars that the guests can use to fill with all their goodies. You can add labels and other elements that reflect you and your FI personalities.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Check out www.creativebag.com, look at their wedding section.  They have all sorts of ideas for wedding favors you can order online or get directly in their stores.
  • edited December 2011

The last few weddings I have been to, the bride and groom gave cards for each guest and you drop it in a box with the name of a charity. I thought that was a fantastic idea because I have never eaten the little chocolates, or kept anything really. Which isn't to say I don't appreciate the thought. Personally, I appreciate the Thank You card the most out of everything! My FH and I are definitely going the donation route, since there are a few charities very dear to our hearts.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards