Maryland-Baltimore

Gown Alterations - Baltimore County

Does anyone have a recommendation for where to have my wedding gown altered in Baltimore County, MD?  The shop where I bought it does not do alterations.  I found mixed reviews for the place the shop recommended.  Thanks!   

Re: Gown Alterations - Baltimore County

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_gown-alterations-baltimore-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:093dc951-ecbf-4797-85ae-b8735dfd70d3Post:7edb8531-a579-4eb9-a300-f81c6022a721">Gown Alterations - Baltimore County</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have a recommendation for where to have my wedding gown altered in Baltimore County, MD?  The shop where I bought it does not do alterations.  I found mixed reviews for the place the shop recommended.  Thanks!   
    Posted by rstreamo[/QUOTE]

What kind of time frame are you looking at? I worked with Sheryl Kelm for my alterations. She is in Pasadena though. I know that she books up really quickly.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • Cuss10Cuss10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_gown-alterations-baltimore-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:093dc951-ecbf-4797-85ae-b8735dfd70d3Post:3e4c324f-49a9-4431-91e6-65662fd07dee">Re: Gown Alterations - Baltimore County</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Gown Alterations - Baltimore County : What kind of time frame are you looking at? I worked with Sheryl Kelm for my alterations. She is in Pasadena though. I know that she books up really quickly.
    Posted by Tygress_Luv111908[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't happen to know any that are both reputable and reasonable in the Towson area? Or anywhere north or east of there.
  • So sorry I am just now seeing this. Hope you found someone. 
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards