New Jersey

Rehearsal dinner in Morristown/Bernardsville area??

I'm getting married in Bernardville in July 2013 and am looking to have a reasonably-priced rehearsal dinner on a Friday evening in the Morristown / Bernardsville / Basking Ridge area (possible to keep it to $30pp max??). We will have around 40 guests for the dinner and would prefer BYOB, but are open if there's a low-priced beer/wine option. Preferably within 20 minutes of Bernardsville. Any reccos?

Re: Rehearsal dinner in Morristown/Bernardsville area??

• Most of the italian restaurants in Morristown are BYOB, like La Campagna, Settebello, Provisi, Portofino.  Settebello has a really cute outside courtyard, not sure if you could reserve that.  And Provisi has a separate downstairs room although its kind of dark down there.  If you want Thai, Origin is BYOB and they also have a downstairs room.  I have no idea about prices for these places but I would think that they could work with you.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_rehearsal-dinner-in-morristownbernardsville-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:719e4f50-5106-4449-9293-48f79847a961Post:84a17353-2a18-4571-b45b-1eb28ff37e2f">Rehearsal dinner in Morristown/Bernardsville area??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm getting married in Bernardville in July 2013 and am looking to have a reasonably-priced rehearsal dinner on a Friday evening in the Morristown / Bernardsville / Basking Ridge area (possible to keep it to $30pp max??). We will have around 40 guests for the dinner and would prefer BYOB, but are open if there's a low-priced beer/wine option. Preferably within 20 minutes of Bernardsville. Any reccos?
    Posted by mphares84[/QUOTE]
  • We are considering the Gladstone Tavern in Peapack-Gladstone or Delicious Heights in Bedminster. Both are really nice but more casual-type food since there is going to be so much at the wedding.  Rumor has it Dolce in Basking Ridge is nice too, but I havent been there personally
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    We live in Morristown and got married in Somerset and, after reviewing all the options in Motown decided on 3 West in Basking Ridge. Their side room perfectly fit 35 people, however it wasn't BYOB. If you want good Italian food that's BYOB, check out Guerrieros. Also, I had a birthday party for H at George and Marthas... They were very willing to create a menu in my budget. We did wine and beer. If you're looking for really casual, Famished Frog and Grasshopper both have party rooms. If you have Qs about anywhere specific, please ask. H is a foodie and we've eaten almost everywhere here.There are several other brides who live here too. Happy to help.
  • I got married in Basking Ridge and had RD at Bistro Seven Three in Bernardsville. Highly recommend! BYOB, reasonably priced, excellent food, and the private area of the restaurant would definitely accommodate 40 people. Check them out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards