Registry and Gift Forum

Online registery

Has anyone ever used or is using an online registery??  which one and did you like it?

Re: Online registery

• I just update my registry for Macy's and Crate and Barrel online, which is easy and fun. I don't know about totally online. I feel like some people actually like to go to stores and look at things they are buying for you.
  • I love the myregistry.com one that I made. It lets you add things from ANY website. You just download the button and put it on your browser bar, then click to add an item on the page you're viewing.
  • I'm not using one but I've heard good things about myregistry.com and amazon
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_online-registery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:6c0c19a6-d715-4f3d-9353-254ef1f8eadePost:8a94481d-97ac-4a72-b0ed-28a69dbdab73">Re: Online registery</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the myregistry.com one that I made. It lets you add things from ANY website. You just download the button and put it on your browser bar, then click to add an item on the page you're viewing.
    Posted by artbyallie[/QUOTE]

totally agree! heard a lot of good things about it also
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_online-registery?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:6c0c19a6-d715-4f3d-9353-254ef1f8eadePost:8a94481d-97ac-4a72-b0ed-28a69dbdab73">Re: Online registery</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the myregistry.com one that I made. It lets you add things from ANY website. You just download the button and put it on your browser bar, then click to add an item on the page you're viewing.
    Posted by artbyallie[/QUOTE]

Agreed! We used myregistry.com and received a lot of positive feedback from our guests about it. We're also now expecting, and we'll be using it for our baby registry as well.

We also had a traditional registry at BBB (for those guests that don't use the internet or prefer to shop in the store), and their website was super-easy to use too.
  • We have an Amazon.com registry. I love that website. I just set up the wedding registry a few days ago, but I've been using their birthday "Wish List" for years and it's been awesome. I'm considering using MyRegistry.com, but I'm not sure because I'm not a big fan of PayPal.
  • I'm using myregistry.com and love it. My friend used it for her wedding too and really seemed to enjoy it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards