California-Orange County
Options

DJ Budget / Suggestions?

I am almost positive we are going to go the DJ route for our wedding...I would love to have a band but I don't think it fits in the budget.
Would love to get any suggestions for DJ's that you've heard at friend's weddings or had at yours!
Thank you!

Re: DJ Budget / Suggestions?

• Options
    kasarinkasarin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Eric from SoCal DJ. He was highly recommended on this board when we were choosing our DJ. I didn't really have a lot of interaction with him (the DJ was DH's job), but he did a great job at the wedding.
  • Options
    melissaOCmelissaOC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Eric as well.  We were very happy with him and he burned the wedding music onto CD's afterwards so it's kinda fun playing those CD's :)
  • Options
    DK630DK630 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Station Identification (stationidentification.net).  They were AMAZING - 3 years later people still talk about what a great party our wedding was. 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    arlapinskiarlapinski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to use one of the tech-guys from my church and pay him 400. He is in 10th grade...but seriously is amazing! I've been to three weddings/events that he has DJ'd and they have flowed smoothly and he knows how to feel out the crowd for the next song. Check out the tech-friends that you know...but make sure you test them out first. Music can make or break you're party.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards