Louisiana-New Orleans

Personal Trainer

Looking for a resonable personal trainer in the New Orleans area, maybe two-three times a week work out, help with diet, and maintaining a healthy life style. Male or Female trainers. Thanks!

Re: Personal Trainer

• mcahil1mcahil1 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012
    I have used Matt W. at Snap in River Ridge and he was wonderful! It was just for getting into shapenot specifically for my wedding. He was great about giving me meal ideas etc, also gave me his cell number and told me to text or call him anytime I had questions esp when I was in the grocery and wondering what to get to eat and snack ideas. He really listened to what my problem areas were that I wanted to fix and helped me get on the right track to getting into shape!
  • Ok thanks! In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_personal-trainer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:84Discussion:5a32d390-38e3-411d-b57e-8df64ca34315Post:1b11ae9c-5db6-49d7-ac8b-0f94d9b4b20d">Re:Personal Trainer</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have used Matt W. at Snap in River Ridge and he was wonderful! It was just for getting into shapenot specifically for my wedding. He was great about giving me meal ideas etc, also gave me his cell number and told me to text or call him anytime I had questions esp when I was in the grocery and wondering what to get to eat and snack ideas. He really listened to what my problem areas were that I wanted to fix and helped me get on the right track to getting into shape!
    Posted by mcahil1[/QUOTE]
  • Michelle M. at Anytime Fitness in Destrehan is great!!!!  I think she also does training out of the gym.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards