Alabama

Vendor Review - Crazy Lady Cakes

Crazy Lady Cakes in Helena, AL is terrible!  I had a contract with her to do my bridal cake for my October wedding, and I had already given her a deposit.  We had a meeting scheduled at her shop in Helena, which is about an hour from where I live.  I went to the shop, and she wasn't there.  I called her and left a VM and sent her an e-mail.  She NEVER returned my calls or e-mails.  I didn't get in touch with her for two weeks.  When I finally did get in touch with her (from me calling her repeatedly, not from her calling me back) she had some lame excuse.  She did not apologize, and asked when I wanted to reschedule.  She is unprofessional and unreliable, and I would NOT trust her to do my wedding.  BEWARE!!  My caterer also said he has had some clients that were not happy with her as well.

Re: Vendor Review - Crazy Lady Cakes

• edited December 2011
    I saw this company at a bridal show (I think it was the one at the BJCC?) and was completely turned off by how the employees there treated the prospective customers. Didn't want to talk and gave me one worded answers. Plus the cake tasted really really dry. I'm sorry you've been having trouble with it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards