Virginia

Looking to get Married in August...and need help with Venue Ideas

My fiance would like it in Virginia, but not in VA beach, or the City. We are thinking more along the lines of country,water,or vineyard! Does anyone have any suggestions?!?! O and we would like to stay in-between 10,000-13,000 thousand. 

Re: Looking to get Married in August...and need help with Venue Ideas

• CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So it sounds like you want Central Virginia?  If you can be more specific, I'll throw out some ideas and prices.  We looked mostly at vineyards in our area (Charlottesville).
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Roanoke and have grown to love the mountains here. There are some great vineyards in Charlottesville like the PP said as well if thats what you are looking for.

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • edited December 2011
    If you live in the Hampton Roads area, we are getting married at the Norfolk Botanical Gardens! They have tons of beautiful gardens to pick from! Check it out :)

norfolkbotanicalgarden.org
    September 2011 December Siggy: First Kiss
    imagePregnancy Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Blog!
  • joakley717joakley717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look into Williamsburg for vineyard style.  Also check out Chrysler museum in Norfolk.
  • edited December 2011

The HIlton Garden Inn at Suffolk would probably hit your budget, and its not VA Beach...The natural bridge looks beautiful, but not sure of the cost for that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • prissyhippieprissyhippie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in southern Virginia and the venue I'm getting married at is a quaint bed & breakfast in a cute town on a lake in Clarksville.  The b&b is called Cooper's Landing Inn and it is definitely in your price range.  They actually have wedding packages & you can add/remove whatever you want from the packages.  They've been so easy to work with so far, I definitely recommend it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards