New Mexico

Looking for a REASONABLE Wedding Coordinator

Hey Brides!

I'm looking for a reasonable wedding coordinator to help out with the rehearsal ceremony and of course the day of the wedding.  If anyone can throw out some suggestions and prices if you have them I would appreciate it.  The coordinator would need to have knowledge of how the wedding is supposed to flow and be able to make sure all the important tasks during the ceremony and reception take place when they are supposed to.

Good luck to you all!

Re: Looking for a REASONABLE Wedding Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Camilla Dominguez of Corazon Events.  My wedding hasn't happened yet,  so I can only speak to my experience so far, but she has been great to work with, responsive and helpful.  I am only really paying her for DOC services, but she has been connecting me with vendors, keeping me on track etc.  She has a base price of $300 (which I'm paying).

this is a STEAL compared to others in Santa Fe that were asking $1500-$2000 for DOC services.

If you are in touch, tell her I sent you :-)

• edited December 2011
    I used Camilla! LOVE LOVE LOVE her.

She was also my DOC, but she was available whenever I needed her day and night. Love that she's so down to earth and is all about being your advocate.

She will do as much or as little as you need. Feel free to message me if you need more info!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Mrs. P, she was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards