Favors
Options

What Candies did you use??

....for your candy buffet
...and how many bags?

Re: What Candies did you use??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mini mms,jordan almonds,smarties,lemon heads,twizzlers,gummy bears,gum balls,Licorice bites,fruit slices,jelly beans,sixlets,Taffy,Lollipops & Tootsie rolls.
    i didnt do alot of chocolate bc i had a gift bag for everyone also filled with chocolate & wine.

i had 135 people and i ordered about 175 bags.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did Chinese takeout boxes and I ordered 1 per guest.

We had: M&Ms, jordan almonds. yogurt covered pretzels, french mints, personalized mini-Hershey bars, jelly beans and champagne bubbles.  I did an all white candy buffet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a smaller buffet with m&ms, gummy bears, sour patch watermelons, chocolate covered peanuts and chocolate covered pretzels. Instead of going with a color theme we just picked our favorite candy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great ideas, I originally wanted to have candies in my colors (I already have the personalized M&Ms in our colors) but with the wedding this sunday were just going to get our favorite candies....

...why the long wait you ask....My aunt is putting together the candy buffet and I just found out she didnt order the candy yet, so we'll be candy shopping tomorrow
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where do you order the candy in bulk for cheap?  How much money should I expect to spend if I wind up doing a candy buffet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a favor box for each guest invited. I had all different types of candy I don't have list I just have pics HERE.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bacon Bourbon Caramel Corn from SaltedCaramel.net - gourmet deliciousness.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards