Tennessee
Options

Help with invitations SOON!

Hello All! I'm getting married in TN in March... and want a low budget, but beautiful wedding. We're trying to keep it all under 3000. With friends doing the music, pictures, food, etc. It should be alright. My immediate problem is invitations! I want to know if it would be worth it for me to do them (I'm pretty artistic), or if I should just order them online. I need to figure this out soon, as we've got people from 4 states coming.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Help with invitations SOON!

• Options
    leighbee99leighbee99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i guess it depends on how much time and effort you can put into them.  i don't think i'd be able to make my own, but i'm not very creative.  i ordered mine from annsbridalbargains.com and got the seal and send kind.  they don't require envelopes and have an attached RSVP card
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm making my invitations using paper from cardsandpockets.com. The customer service is fantastic!

If you want to, you can email me at ashleyelizabeth89@gmail.com and I can give you my templates and tell you how I'm making mine. Just be sure to put The Knot somewhere in the subject line so I don't delete as spam! HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    mrsstacyclarkmrsstacyclark member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used an online site www.vponsale.com and I got 40 invitations for under $50.00 with envelopes and rsvp. The invitations arrived in about 5 days and they are very nice.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards