October 2012 Weddings
Options

Confession Friday

Re: Confession Friday

• Options
    I confess that I am not in the least bit interested in the "royal wedding"

I confess that I have spent the last two days home with my kids. First day they had a stomach virus and yesterday my oldest son had a really bad allergic reaction to something I don't know yet. But.. It was nice to be there. That is the longest I have spent with them in a long time. I got to cuddle on the couch with FI and the boys and just veg and watch tv. It was nice. Too bad it was under those circumstances.

I also confess that because of the above confession I feel like I am just not there enough for my kids. But I have to work as much as I do to stay afloat.
  • Options
    I confess I really don't know how FI can load the Dishwasher, but not start it... get a new roll of TP and not put it on the roller... take the trash out and forget to put another bag in.  REALLY?!  You cna't follow through on anything?! 

I confess I was excited for the Royal wedding.  I didn't OD on it before hand so I was excited to see what happens.  I don't watch the news (only read stuff online) so I made sure I don't go overboard.  It's not something that happens often and it's fun to see what 30 million dollars would give you wedding wise.  But I mean... 1900 guests?!

I confess having FI's kids last weekend, with them being whiney and sick made me rethink the baby fever!  But I am excited to get them for a week this summer.

I confess I loved the fact that FI's DD said Amanta, when FI's ex called to sing her happy birthday then asked if she knew who it is.  Mwahahaha, that's what the ex gets for making up a fake FB to cause drama!  Thank you Karma
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    I confess that I feel the same way as Mana... that is my biggest pet peeve when the FI goes to the bathroom, finishes the roll of TP, gets a new one but doesn't bother throwing the finished one in the garbage, it stays there forever until I pick it up! Like seriously?!?!?

I confess that at first I only wanted to see what Kate would be wearing, then I ended up taping the whole thing, coming to work, watching it online and then tonight I'll watch what I taped.

I confess that while I'm at work right now, all I can think of is going home and work on continuing beddazzling my shoes.
    October 2012 Sig: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    In Progress Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I confess that I picked a fight with FI because he went out to lunch with coworkers on his early day instead of coming home to take me out to lunch.

I think my pms-ing is catching up with me today.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 13, 2012
  • Options
    acwmacwm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I confess that work has me so stressed out this week I've been cranky to everyone. I feel bad about it, but the crankiness just comes out before I can control it.

Two of my best friends from college are coming to visit this weekend, though, and I am SO excited to have them. I do half days every few Fridays, and today is one of them, so I'm making cupcakes. I'm that excited.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    i confess that even after we got a whole big talk form my boss about how we cant go over a certain amount of hours anymore "money issues - blah blah"  (says the man who is leaving for Aruba on Monday, but whatever)  well i am playing the blonde card and accidentally going in o.t. right now by being here.... my bad ::insert evil  laugh now::
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    i confess i didnt get the job i interviewed for.  i also confess that it might not be a bad thing, for i am still big fish in a small pond rather than small fish in a big pond.... 

i confess i was a brat last night when FI made plans on both sat and sun (with the same friend) i asked if he couldnt just do everything on one day so i could spend some time with him this weekend.  later that night, i told him i had a bach. party to go to in june and wouldnt be home all weekend, where he responded... but then i wont get to see you all weekend. damn him for mocking me lol.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I confess that the stress of my final examine is getting to me....Plus the FI is trying to figure out his loan payments since he graduates in a few weeks from medical school...which worries me about the wedding! I have been a little snappy! I just want this semester to be over...even if I start class and clinicals again in a few weeks! I confess I was intrigued by the Royal Wedding and did watch the 10 am showing on TLC. I confess that I really want to do DIY projects for the wedding, but have no idea what (the auditorium that the ceremony is in needs some help)...and thats been causing a little anxiety. I think I need to get this test over with and have a drink lol! I confess I am glad to have this board to vent! Thanks ladies!
    for siggy
  • Options
    I confess that I'm seriously considering trying to find a job in my hometown this year, even though I've hit my 1-year anniversary at my current job and would lose just about everything that I've earned to start from the bottom again. But gas prices are getting ridiculous and I would LOVE to not have to drive about 45-50 miles a day for work 5 days a week.

photo 8772_10102412474713255_135784916_n.jpg
  • Options
    I confess that I am hating my job lately, and the whole education field in general.  I would love to find a job where I do not have to do work at home/stress about my job while ! am at home! 
  • Options
    I confess that I've been eating candy like it's going out of style, and it's starting to show :( I also confess that I watched the royal wedding at work. Also I love my job but can't stand some of the people there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    October 2012 Siggy Challenge: My Furbaby
  • Options
    OK, I really cant think of any thing other than I just sent a picture of FI shorts on the floor and the dogs all curled up on our comforter, and said "this is what I ment about cleaning up after your self.." He is working nights ans alot of over time and continues to ask if I am going to be ok. I replied yes as long as you can clean up after your self!

He knew I was kidding but serious at the same time. he sent back "I will make sure to correct this from now on Sir yes sir!!

Also I have not been very intrested in the royal wedding at all but I currently can not change the chanel! they were together for ten years before this? crazy!

My son pants like the dogs now! It is cute, he will look at you and just pant and clap!!

imageimage OCT 2012 May Siggy! Engagement rings! Wedding Countdown Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

<<Mana my FI is the same way! What is it about men that makes them do this?!>>

This morning he was all proud he took out the trash so I made him put a bag in.  He said I was "being a hater" haha!  I will say... he does put the toilet seat back down every.single.time!

my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    Friday Night confession:  While FI was checking out the hat store, I snuck into the jewelry store to look at wedding bands (for me).  FI caught me and asked "Don't you have enough bling for now?!"  Hehe, I told him my bling needs bling haha!  I was actually pricing some styles out so I can budget... and I saw how much his would be...
    my 2012 shelf:
  • Options
    Horsesscc4- Your baby is so damn cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards