Oregon

Photographer?

Good Evening Ladies, Long time no chat. My SIL is getting married again and is on a pretty tight budget. Does anyone have a reasonably priced photographer recommendation? Thanks a million.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Photographer?

• edited December 2011
    I think there is a photographer post like 3 down.
  • edited December 2011
    One of my family friends has his own photography business.....his name is Martin Rodriguez and his work is amazing. He definitely works with you for your budget and will not let u go without what you want if it comes down to just the cost! He has a facebook and a myspace with some of his work on there. He has done countless weddings and other events. If you are interested I can give you his information. Feel free to email me if you are interested in prices. Like I said he is pretty flexible and a complete professional and the work is outstanding. My email is amanda5197@hotmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    We are on a tight budget as well and I was lucky enough to find Melony Buenger of Buenger photography.  She does great work, has a great personality and will work for you with every detail.  Her prices are cheap for the package you get compared to other photographers.  Believe me, I have searched ALL OVER.  Her website is buengerphotography.com.  Make sure you tell her I refered you, she will be excited to here that, plus she had a referral program.  (bonus for me! :P)

Jackie,
    The June 26th Bride
  • edited December 2011
    Valerie from Tannasbourne Photography is extremely affordable.
  • edited December 2011
    riverrockstudio.com
    Daniel Finucane Is our photographer. He's out of Washougal. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards