New Hampshire

Reasonable Buffet ideas!

Hi!
Looking for any ideas for caterers in the Lakes region for a well priced buffet. The wedding is in Tilton/Sanbornton New Hampshire.. Any help for some places for the reception buffet style would be great!

Re: Reasonable Buffet ideas!

• Hi! Looking for any ideas for caterers in the Lakes region for a well priced buffet. The wedding is in Tilton/Sanbornton New Hampshire.. Any help for some places for the reception buffet style would be great!
  • Annie Verville/Annie's Catering: anniescateringandevents@yahoo.com

I have her packet if you PM me your e-mail address. She's in that area.

We were originally going to have our wedding at my uncle's lake house in Sanbornton. She was the only reason we were sad to have changed to a venue. We loved her. I have a friend who is a wedding planner and I asked which caterers she would recommend through all of her experience and she would only suggest Annie and the Common Man. Annie used to do all the catering for one that Common Man....she started her own business and has a lot more flexibility than C-man and is known for making extraordinary things happen within a budget.

We met with her, and she was so nice and accomodating and really helped us to frame the whole day. She's got a great menu selection and reasonable prices.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards