New York-Western

Formal Picture Location - Suggestions!

Hi fellow brides.

I'm having a hard time thinking of a beautiful location for formal pictures.  I want either a nature location or an architectural location. (But not the Albright-Knox!) 

I am getting married in the northtowns but I am open to any location. 

What can you suggest?

Re: Formal Picture Location - Suggestions!

• MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We did our engagement pictures at Tifft Nature Preserve and then headed downtown to the Cobblestone District around HSBC Arena and the waterfront and they came out wonderful!  I'm thinking about taking some pics at the same locations on our wedding day.  I also saw a few brides who went to City Hall and took some outside architectural pics and also took some on the observation deck.  They looked really great!

8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • jessk00jessk00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What abou the Ellicot Square building they have that beautiful mosiac floor and gran staircase
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours taken at Forest Lawn and also in front of City Hall.
    October 2010 September SC - 1st Anniversary Plans:
    Trip to Prague & bring home furbaby when we get back
    imageimage
    ~ Karen ~
    **Wedding/House/Travel Bio **
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your photographer should have some ideas. Just ask them.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011

I would ask your photographer, but I would reccomend williamsville, you can get some cute "city" type shots in the village( we got ice cream- so cute)  and then some nature ones by the creek and falls

I also hear there is supposed to be this eternal flame place that is like a fire behind a waterfall but i have no idea where it is, if you find out let me know

• edited December 2011
    I am having mine taken at Baird Point in the UB Campus.  It's beautiful and different.  We are also doing a few in the cobblestone district.  I was just in the Ellicott Square building last week and it is absolutely breathtaking in there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards