Rhode Island

wedding Bands

Does anyone know anything about the Studio C Band? I'm looking for a band that plays a little bit of everything.  I'm not sure where they are from. My wedding reception will be in RIUndecided

Re: wedding Bands

• carolsharpcarolsharp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know anything about the Studio C Band? I'm looking for a band that plays a little bit of everything.  I'm not sure where they are from. My wedding reception will be in RIUndecided
  • edited December 2011
    You need to post this on your local board. Look to the left in the blue boxes and click local wedding boards and then find the RI board. Good luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Look into Steve Anthony & Persuasion. I just attended a Valentine's event where they played and they were amazing!! They did everything from Beyonce to Frank Sinatra.
  • MaryLaura13MaryLaura13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure your budget but I know Steve Anthony is exteremly expesnive (because there are so many people in the band)
    Wedding Countdown TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic">" /> Bouquet Inspiration
  • edited December 2011
    I manage a couple bands here in Rhode Island and would love to help you out and give you advice with the experience I have with my own bands and those I know around the state. With some you pay for what you get but there are some great deals out there.

Shoot me an e-mail and let me know how much space you have and where the wedding is. I'd be happy to offer my suggestions and recommendations based on your budget and etc.

Best of luck!

Ryan
    Ryan@rbeventproductions.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards