California-Inland Empire

New Here

Totally joking!!  I was reading through some past posts.  I miss the days when it was hoppin' around here too.  We all got married and left.  I still *talk* to some of you on FB so I am not missing anything much from all the ones that used to be here.  I know there's more of them out there though.  The only one I can think of that I haven't seen around is Torr but I saw you posted not too long ago! 

Hey Torr!!!  Well, if you come back and see this, hi!!  I missed you!  You haven't been peeking in my window lately. 
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: New Here

• edited December 2011
    Hi Kas.

• edited December 2011
    Hey Bre!  I can't believe your wedding is right around the corner! Finally!! 
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I know, I know! I check the mail everyday for RSVPs! I hope I get a few more "no" responses though! lol.

• est2005est2005 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha, I've been there I've just gotten more stealthy! I totally miss the hey-day of TK! It was so fun. I just remember cracking up in front of the computer. Even at The Great P&E Invasion of 2009! Hyenas!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my goodness.  They are scared to drive through the IE!  Hehehe.  Those were some fun times.  I miss it.

Bre, I was the same way I was hoping for some "no" RSVPs so I didn;t have to spend so much!  I think P&E (E) would flame us for that.  :)
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards