June 2013 Weddings
Options

Invites!

hey ladies! i have started looking into my wedding invites. I want to do them myself bc all of the ones you buy online that are already made up are so price. Does any one know of a good site that I can buy stuff for invites. or know of a website that is cheap?
Photobucket

Re: Invites!

• Options
    We used this vendor, I really enjoyed it because you only pay for the templates, letting yourself have a DIY feel by inserting all the wording and information. 

http://empapers.com/wedding-invitations
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    If you just want to buy the papers and envelopes and do everything yourself from scratch paper and more has great prices and fast shipping. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think we're using an Etsy vendor for the design, then we plan to print them ourselves. If you have a Michael's, JoAnn Fabrics, or Hobby Lobby near you, they all sell invitation kits, and each store does a weekly 40%-50% off one item coupon. You could pick up one kit a week until you had enough, and it would be relatively cheap.
  • Options
    I think the vendor we're using that isn't bad for price for us is.

• Options
    www.cardsandpockets.com has the best quality pocketfolds that I've found - you can order free samples.

Then for the actual invite, we'll probably get them from VistaPrint and upload our own design.  Their invites do not fit perfectly into the pocketfolds, so we'll have to get them trimmed down a bit.
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_invites?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:8021353d-8536-478e-809e-dc4c546c4746Post:915c53c7-b09b-4915-9bbf-bd9a7cc84f46">Re: Invites!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think we're using an Etsy vendor for the design, then we plan to print them ourselves. If you have a Michael's, JoAnn Fabrics, or Hobby Lobby near you, they all sell invitation kits, and each store does a weekly 40%-50% off one item coupon. You could pick up one kit a week until you had enough, and it would be relatively cheap.
    Posted by emilyb213[/QUOTE]

I was going to recommend Etsy as well. You can get have someone else design them really cheap, and print them yourself or have a local prinitng company do it. Still a DIY project, but a lot more reasonable than purchasing them all outright.
  • Options
    If you do your tuxes through als formal wear they offer free invites 
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards