September 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability - Thursday

Went to the gym again last night for a good run, loving going regularily again! Cheated a little, we had a sandwich from Tim Hortons for lunch... Mmmmm lol

How are you ladies doing?

Here's today's inspiration picture:

Re: Accountability - Thursday

• Options
    Mmmm Tim Horton's!  I want donuts :)

I haven't worked out in 2 weeks because last week I fell and hurt my ankle and my old aching back is still sore.  Next week!  I am drinking my breakfast shake right now though. 
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • Options
    I'm down 9 pounds since January 1st so I am happy. My goal is a pound a week so I am right on track.

We're going away with friends this weekend, one of which is a professional chef. I have a feeling this is going to wreak havoc on my diet but hopefully we can find something active to do near the cabin. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    last night i did 35 minutes of cardio, stretched, did abs, and some back exercises (not as many as i would have liked though, i ran out of time)

for the goals i made:
    35 mins cardio: 3/4
    15 mins abs: 3/5
    stretching: 2/3
    shoulders: 1/2
    back: 1/2

i brought my lunch yesterday too, but i ate my leftover valentine's day candy. :/

i think we won't be going to the gym tonight as a piece of furniture arrived today so we will be doing some house stuff instead.
    Happily married since 9/1/2012!
    The Whimsical Wifey
  • Options
    No gym for us last night :(  I got the Implanon implant (birth control) so I couldn't lift and yesterday was a lifting day, plus FI was feeling under the weather.  Today I am hoping to get to the gym despite my developing migraine.  I can't get the implant area wet for five days so that means no strenuous cardio :(  I always feel like that is the only way I can FEEL the workout.  For now, just abs, lower body and light cardio ( walking/ jogging / elliptical / bike) .  
  • Options
    Since I've had my Dr's food again, I'm down a few pounds.  I'm down 10 total since Jan 1.  I want to lose 40 but I'll take 20-30 by the wedding.
  • Options
    Stayed for a double today so no workout and I ate chili cheese fries for dinner. Ugh! Good thing tomorrow is a new day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards