Destination Weddings Discussions

Accountability Thurs

So - we had a huge issue at work which meant all hands on deck which meant I missed my boot camp class last night. bummer. I did however get up this morning and do Turbo Fire!!

B-Coffee and a poptart (bad I know - I tried to get a healthy snack and the cafeteria was out!)
L-turkey sandwich
D-salad and chicken

We have plans with friends tomorrow after work so I'm going to try and get up early tomorrow as well and get the tape in. Hopefully I will start to catch on to all the moves - I feel so clumsy doing it right now and I miss the first thing everytime she switches gears.

Re: Accountability Thurs

• I'm actually going to post yesterday's accountability, since most day's I have no idea what I'm going to eat or do- I'll just try to stay healthy, knowing I need to post it tomorrow! 

Was working in the field yesterday, so B and L were in restuarants, but tried to stay healthy
    B: Starbucks veggie and eggwhite sandwich- yum! and coffee
    L: My favorite Dominican restaurant- had the stewed chicken, rice beans, and a side of yucca
    S: air popped popcorn
    D: FI made roast beef with potatoes and carrots, plus two small pieces of dark chocolate :)

WO: biked for 40 min, with a Spinervals DVD. Contemplating signing up for another half Ironman race next year, so need to get serious about swim, bike, run. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Night ladies!!! B: Well I took my granola to work to be a good girl to find out that I had no more yogurt there so I ate a protein bar. S: Piece of banana bread L: Chicken tender S: Carrots D: probably left overs W/O: Rest night!!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards