New Jersey

Cinderella Bridals

I finally found a place that has my sample dress!  Woo-hoo!  And would love to have everyone purchase their dresses at the same place.  Did anyone use Cinderella Bridals in Matawan?  Feedback appreciated!

Thank you!

Re: Cinderella Bridals

• I went there when I was dress shopping, but didn't wind up finding my dress at Cinderella's.  However, they offer discounts to your BM if they purchase their dress there, and they had a really big selection of BM dresses.  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_cinderella-bridals-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:40b1a0f4-2478-4347-a920-c82d6449c7d5Post:51494140-5de8-4d53-a0f9-25321f1b6355">Re: Cinderella Bridals</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went there when I was dress shopping, but didn't wind up finding my dress at Cinderella's.  However, they offer discounts to your BM if they purchase their dress there, and they had a really big selection of BM dresses.  
    Posted by agu101[/QUOTE]

Wow - that would be great for my girls.  Hopefully I fall in love with the dress I want and they can purchase their dresses there!  Thanks for the feedback.
  • I got my dress at Cinderella Bridals. It was the best experience ever. My consultant was Donna and she got my vision completely. Mind you, I also when to Kleinfelds in NYC and Cinderella Bridals blew their customers service away. 

Everything about my apointment was perfect. Their prices are pretty good too. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_cinderella-bridals-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:40b1a0f4-2478-4347-a920-c82d6449c7d5Post:4643ec5d-1f19-4755-aa7c-b11c28dccfa2">Re: Cinderella Bridals</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got my dress at Cinderella Bridals. It was the best experience ever. My consultant was Donna and she got my vision completely. Mind you, I also when to Kleinfelds in NYC and Cinderella Bridals blew their customers service away.  Everything about my apointment was perfect. Their prices are pretty good too. 
    Posted by TerriHugg[/QUOTE]

WONDERFUL!!!  I am happy to hear that!  Maybe I can even request to have Donna as my consultant. Thank you for your review of Cinderellas.  Puts my mind at ease.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards