Rhode Island
Options

Sweet Berry Farm

Hi,
Has anyone recently tried contacting Sweet Berry Farms as a wedding venue? On their website it says they are unable to accomodate any other reservations, but it doesn't say for how long, or when that policy was made. I left an email and called them, but have gotten no response yet. I'm assuming that means no, but I was curious if anyone had gotten through. It looks like such a nice venue!

Re: Sweet Berry Farm

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure, but they might be closed for the season. I don't know if they close for the season. I see you're in the Boston area - maybe take a drive down one weekend and scope it out? Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweetberry doesn't close until December...I would definately ride down and speak with Jan the owner.  They just had a huge wedding there a few weeks ago and I go there daily so they are open.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I've also emailed and called and recieved no response. They are working with an event coordinator so maybe shes super busy... did you ever end up hearing back? They re-open in april and I think I may take a ride down there and speak with someone face to face.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards