August 2012 Weddings
Options

Only 6 days to go!!!

Woo-hoooo!  MOH and BM and I finished off the centrepieces, and the pew bows this morning, they opened their thank-you gifts, and we had a wonderful luncheon at a little restaurant in town.  What an awesome day!  Crossing fingers that the rest of the week, and the Big Day itself, goes just as well!

Re: Only 6 days to go!!!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_only-6-days-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:ad658f2e-221f-4ae3-905a-17a281f50b43Post:907c87d1-54e4-4d8c-8f92-0048a1ced719">Only 6 days to go!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Woo-hoooo!  MOH and BM and I finished off the centrepieces, and the pew bows this morning, they opened their thank-you gifts, and we had a wonderful luncheon at a little restaurant in town.  What an awesome day!  Crossing fingers that the rest of the week, and the Big Day itself, goes just as well!
    Posted by marbram2000[/QUOTE]

<div>Right behind you 7 days!!! Your day will be beautiful.</div>
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    6 for me too. Two more days of work. Everything is done. Tonight relaxing with some wine.
    85image 71image 14image
  • Options
    Me too! I'm basically ready and have two more day of work as well, than means a few days of relaxation before the day!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Congrats on the checks! Six days here too!  We just have a few small projects to finish up, and I am so excited for the big day to be here.  I just checked the weather, and it says 70 degrees and sunny so I am hoping it stays that way!
  • Options

FRIDAY! OMG! All I left to do is go to the seamstress for a final fitting on Tues..Unfortunately, I have to work everyday but after tomorrow, my Mom is taking off the rest of the week, she has PTO time.  I'm not off till Friday the day of the wedding and I have decided to take my lil girl to daycare for just a few hours in the AM while we go to the courthouse and get our marriage license and I go get my nails done..Checked the weather for that day and of course its changed AGAIN!  High of only 76 now and a 50% chance of scattered storms! :( Im happy with the temp but I pray it holds off until after the wedding!

Cheryl (25) Andy (24) Newlyweds as of 8-17-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pregnancy week by week
  • Options
    CONGRATS! I will be getting married in 4 days :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards