Favors

When to order favors...

So The Knot's checklist says I should be ordering favors now, but how am I supposed to know how many favors to order if the invitations don't go out for another month, and I have no RSVP's? 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When to order favors...

• edited December 2011
    I would definitely wait until you had some RSVPs.
  • kimp67kimp67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We can't wait until we get our RSVPs to order our's, the chocolate shop needs a count  a month ahead.  So we're going to order more than we think we'll need.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We just ordered more than we thought we'd need. We ended up with about 6 extra vases and the extra jellybeans, well they didn't last too long.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, because I'm ordering presonalized stemless wine glasses, and I really don't want to end up with 30 wine glasses for myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Find out when is the last day that you can order your favors, will you have sent your invitations by then?  Did you send out STDs?  Can you approximate how many people you expect to attend?

I ordered the non-perishables early, but my favors were things I didn't mind having around the house (candy and matchbooks).  If you don't want a ton of leftover wineglasses and you can't come up with a good approximation of your guest list size, then I'd think about doing a different favor.
  • uwf_cole23uwf_cole23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flipper please let me know how the stemless wine glasses turn out when you get them, I want to order those as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards