Texas-San Antonio

linens

has anyone found any really good deals for renting or buying linens? i need dark purple or orange round table cloths for less than $8/table and chair covers for less than $3/chair. this stuff is so expensive!

Re: linens

• edited December 2011

I will wish you luck on it.. we are paying 21 a table...

• edited December 2011
    If possible, try and get a caterer that provides packages for this. I had the same problem when I was looking around. I ended up booking with An Event to Remember because they included the food, linens and centerpieces from $22 - $48 a table depending on the food you choose. 
  • irishdanceririshdancer member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Those are actually really good prices.  They are expensive because there is alot of labor that goes into purchasing, maintaining, cleaning, ironing, and storing linens.  You might get some cheaper, but they will probably have stains on them and won't go to the floor (which looks awful on rental tables, IMO)

Instead of chair covers, have you considered renting new chairs?  You can get nice wood folding chairs for $2.50 and a little bit of delivery fee.  I think they look much better anyway.
  • edited December 2011
    A lady I was going to use had THE best prices I'd ever heard ($15 per table---including tablecloth, overlay, chair covers, and chair sashes for 8 chairs). I ended up having to change venues at the last minute, and the linens were provided by the new place so I didn't end up using her. I would call her for prices, her name is Mary and the number is 956-533-2841
  • izellgonizellgon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TRY YARLENS BRIDAL TALK TO YARAMIN 210-732-6550..THE LINENS ARE GORGEOUS!! AND REALLY REASONABLE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards