Rhode Island
Options

Wishing Well!

I am so excited. I just ordered  my gown from Wishing well.  It is a Maggie. I had tried it on a few days ago, but needed to go shopping again just to make sure. It feels very real now. It is called Louise adora (not sure of spelling). I had a great experience and Pam who helped me out was awesome. I got an additional 10% off because of the trunk show.  I only have my sister in the wedding party so I gave her the choice of choosing any style she wants. I still am unsure of the color. I will show you a picture of my dress when I can figure out how to post it.

Re: Wishing Well!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    it's great that you got a discount.  the wishing well is the first on my list of shops.  there are a much by maggie that i want to try on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress at WW too, Pam is a sweetheart.  Are you going to do your alterations there?  I ended up taking my dress to Sewing Creations by Rose down in EG - better reviews overall.  I LOVED Wishing Well!!  I ordered 3 BM dresses from them too and they came in early, woohoo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just picked out my dress at WW (also from the Maggie Sottero/Sophia Tolli trunk show)!!!  I really can't say enough good things about them either - they were so patient with me because I couldn't decide between several of the dresses, and they just let me keep going back and forth between them.  Both Paula & Maria were helping me on two different days, but they were all so nice, including Pam & Phyllis.  They never pressured me to make a decision, really focused on the positives of each dress, and I was so surprised, but they didn't push me towards one of the dresses that was nearly twice as much $$ as the other.  So great!  Congrats on your dress!!!!!!!!!!  I bet it's amazing - I loved them all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    breezybride15breezybride15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaid and mother of the bride dresses there and have loved them so far!! Amazing prices and customer service!  The bridesmaid dresses should be in a week or two and I can't wait to see them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards