Florida-South Florida
Options

rec for table and chiavari chair rentals...

Hi ladies! I'm looking for budget friendly table and chiavari rentals.  Anyone have some good recommendations? THANK YOU!! Laughing

Re: rec for table and chiavari chair rentals...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, I know my country club uses Hitched Wedding and Event Rentals. I'm meeting with them in a couple of weeks, so I can't give any insight as far as reviews go. But I know my country club said they offer the best prices. HTH
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Brelex (www.brelexrentals.com) and Chiavari Chair Boutique (www.thechiavarichairboutique.com). They both offer chiavari chairs for $3.50. Brelex's rental items are a little less than Chiavari Chair Boutique. You can fill out the form on their website and list all the items you need and they send you a quote pretty quickly. I've heard good things about both places. HTH! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also look into AB covers. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I heard of Chiavari chair boutique also but was told to stay away from AB Covers! A lot of brides have been unhappy with them. Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards