California-Los Angeles
Options

Wedding Rings

Hey ladies!

I'm looking at settings for my engagement ring, right now its a solitaire. I live in Ventura County, but people keep telling me I need to check out downtown L.A for a ring. My center stone is too large to fit into most settings already made, so I have to find a place that does custom orders. Does anybody have any recommendations?!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Wedding Rings

• Options
    Check out Icing on the Ring (<--- clicky).  They were recommended a lot a couple of years ago on here. 

If you do get your e-ring reset make sure you look at wedding bands before you do so you know you'll be able to find something you like to go with it.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I've had good luck with Robbin's Brothers. Plus, they have really excellent service. (For example, if you go in for your regular cleanings and a diamond falls out, they will replace it for free. I had an issue with the sizing and they immediately solved the problem and I was able to drop it off in the morning and get it back that night.) They would also have rings to look at for your wedding band.

NOTE: I haven't specifically looked at creating my own ring though.
  • Options
    Princess Jewelry at 608 S. Hill St. The way the jewelry district is set up is that there are several big spaces, and each jeweler rents a counter/booth area. Princess Jewelry is all the way to the right of the room, by the door. Ask for Tommy Kim.

I had a vintage engagement ring and wanted a custom band to match. He did a BEAUTIFUL job. A lot of his custom settings are very unique, beautiful and vintage-looking as well. He can make whatever you'd like, really. And the prices were very reasonable. We also bought my husband's ring from him. Highly recommended.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/princess-jewelry-los-angeles

my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    bridalrings.com is the website of the downtown la jeweler we used
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hey all!

We ended up buying our rings from Bridal Rings in the Jewelry district. They are phenomenal and gave us a great deal!! Thank you CurlyGirlyGirl!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards