Arizona-Phoenix

Engagement Photographer Suggestions

We are getting married in Minnesota, but are living here now and would like an engagement session down here. Does anyone have a photographer recommendation? Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Engagement Photographer Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    we're using Amy from Iris Creative Photography. she's reasonably priced and made us feel comfortable during our engagement session a few months back. our officiant recommended her (they used her for their daughter's wedding) and we figured their recommendation probably holds strong since they see so many weddings / vendors.

Go to iriscreativephotography.net, click on enter site, then go to favorites :)
  • edited December 2011
    We used Steve Boutwell.  www.boutwellphoto.com

Very well priced and super nice.  His fiance works with him and also has a great touch and makes you feel comfortable during the photo shoot
  • timark99timark99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We found our photographer through the bridal show in Phoenix. I don't know how she'll be for the wedding (2 months to go and counting down!!)  But we had our engagement shots done in November and they turned out great! She's very friendly and amazing with the camera.  She does more of the journalistic approach which the FI and I loved.  Her packages were reasonable priced and included the rights to the pics/  we got ours on CDs, a 2nd photographer, and came with an included engagement session. She also is associated with a little spa company that she also includes a mini spa party for you plus 6, we are doing mani/pedis with me and the bridesmaids the week of the wedding.  Her names laurie and her website is http://www.lawrightphoto.com/ .  Good luck! Hope this helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LABettyLABetty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Chelsea Elizabeth photography.  She did my boudoir pictures and they came out great.  I am just stressed about what to wear!  Any ideas...I just need a great top.
  • kathy79kathy79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Sam & Angelika Szpara. Their website is www.unforgettablepictures.com They are fun to work with!  They do lots of work with musicians and etc. They are really creative.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Jessica with Jesskalynn Photogrophy.  You can check out her blog at jesskalynn.blogspot.com
    HTH
  • edited December 2011
    John Nelson with Nelson's Weddings did ours.  He was wonderful!  He made us both feel very comfortable.  I'd even go so far as to say it was fun!  And I'm really happy with how the pictures turned out.  We paid $125 for the session and another $35 for a CD of high res images.  www.nelsonsweddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards