Florida-Central Florida

Has anyone used "Elegant Imagery" or "Sterling Photography"???

If anyone has used either of these photographers, PLEASE let me know! Share your thoughts! Did they take great pictures? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated! THANK YOU!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Has anyone used "Elegant Imagery" or "Sterling Photography"???

• mizzicantwaitmizzicantwait member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a contract with Elegant Imagery. I took my e-pic last month so I am waiting on the proofs. The ones Victoria showed FI and me on the camera were great, but I have to see the finished product to properly judge. Do you have to make a decision by a certain date?

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_anyone-used-elegant-imagery-sterling-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:77941dd4-ddcf-437b-8999-d677cd170356Post:8d261944-5d05-4735-ac84-6ab61fb821fc">Re: Has anyone used "Elegant Imagery" or "Sterling Photography"???</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a contract with Elegant Imagery. I took my e-pic last month so I am waiting on the proofs. The ones Victoria showed FI and me on the camera were great, but I have to see the finished product to properly judge. Do you have to make a decision by a certain date?
    Posted by mizzicantwait[/QUOTE]
    Hey I don't have to make a decision by any specific date. What is an e-pic? How does that work? Do you like working with Victoria? Is she going to be your photographer on your wedding day?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mizzicantwaitmizzicantwait member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    e-pic.. engagement pics.
    Yes she will be our photographer for the wedding day which is great since it was really easy to work with her during the engagement shoot. Once I get the proofs I can show you how they turned out and maybe that will help you with your decision. I know choosing a photographer is not easy since they are the ones that will be "making memories" since the pictures are your future memories of your day. Good luck with the process.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_anyone-used-elegant-imagery-sterling-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:77941dd4-ddcf-437b-8999-d677cd170356Post:c13f1fde-3f6e-4747-820e-3c7f5f6ebf51">Re: Has anyone used "Elegant Imagery" or "Sterling Photography"???</a>:
    [QUOTE]e-pic.. engagement pics. Yes she will be our photographer for the wedding day which is great since it was really easy to work with her during the engagement shoot. Once I get the proofs I can show you how they turned out and maybe that will help you with your decision. I know choosing a photographer is not easy since they are the ones that will be "making memories" since the pictures are your future memories of your day. Good luck with the process.
    Posted by mizzicantwait[/QUOTE]

Hey can't wait to see your engagement pictures!! THANK YOU!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kaest4kaest4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also booked with Victoria from Elegant Imagery. I havent set a date to do my engagement session yet- due to the fact that I had to move the wedding date back a year. But already paid deposit and she said that she will work with me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards