June 2012 Weddings

Tuesday Checks

go here!  I'll go first!
Last night:
I ordered RSVP cards & Enclosure cards
FI ordered his wedding band (from JVL Jewelry, only $25!  I hope its good quality)
Messaged our cake baker about our cake toppers & design ideas.  She wants me to think about flavors now!  She said she can do pretty much any flavor.  I don't really know where to begin.
Checked on our hotel block.  We've already had some guests book rooms! And confirmed the hotel is willing to hand out our welcome bags (my mom is insisting we do them)
Anniversary

Re: Tuesday Checks

• Grrreat checks Cassandra!!

We booked our DJ yesterday! 
    Emailed my bouquet designs to my aunt who is putting them together.
    Finished our Wedding Day time line from Hair and Make up to the Last Dance at the reception.
    Emailed the Timeline to our Coordinator.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Great checks! I'm gonna try and book my gift for FI today. He's into history so I want to take him to Philadelphia for a weekend in the fall since I don't think either of us have ever been there. Philly is filled with history. Plus I'm waiting for more packages. Just to give u an idea on cake flavors, we are doing tiramisu cupcakes which taste amazing :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My bridesmaids dresses came in yesterday too!!

And this morning I bought a Living Social deal for 5 dance lessons for $20 (instead of $100). FI had to take ballroom dancing in high school, so his coordination is much better than mine which is a bit embarrassing!
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We have been working on our guest list like crazy. I am just waiting on one address from my parents and 4 from FI.... I will be THRILLED to get this sent off to the calligrapher!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesday-checks-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:d83019ab-0083-422b-a354-e773aa7de05bPost:52b67dab-3718-4018-a039-f08afa1826b3">Re: Tuesday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]My bridesmaids dresses came in yesterday too!! And this morning I bought a Living Social deal for 5 dance lessons for $20 (instead of $100). FI had to take ballroom dancing in high school, so his coordination is much better than mine which is a bit embarrassing!
    Posted by diamondx423[/QUOTE]

We still need to take lessons
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesday-checks-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:d83019ab-0083-422b-a354-e773aa7de05bPost:60297297-bf90-4c1e-94b5-f08cc5888691">Re: Tuesday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Checks : We still need to take lessons
    Posted by Zimsgirl[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to, but the deal was too good to pass up. I'm excited to go though! Should be fun!
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_tuesday-checks-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:d83019ab-0083-422b-a354-e773aa7de05bPost:13931192-98db-4755-8eca-18d858c75bce">Re: Tuesday Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tuesday Checks : I wasn't going to, but the deal was too good to pass up. I'm excited to go though! Should be fun!
    Posted by diamondx423[/QUOTE]

I'm still mad at myself for not buying the groupon I saw for lessons
  • Wedding Jewerly last night
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • -Sent out a big email update to all my BM
    -Booked everyone's hair appointment
    -Bought my reception shoes

June 16, 2012
  • No big checks yet; just discussd the bar with the venue and we're haggling cost right now. We finally agreed on only counting to pay for liquor for people over the age of 18 which I personally thought 21 was more acceptable but the cost decreased so I feel like a small victory was had.

We also paid the deposit for the vacation rental for the families to stay while they're in town.
    Vacation White Knot
  • Got my vases and mirrors for centerpieces yesterday.

Now trying to work on timelines and checklists for day-of. I think this is the most stressful thing yet!
  • Congrats on the checks ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Called cake person and left a message to make an appointment to go in and decide on flavors and design.

Called and booked an appointment with the florist to get things set in stone.

Not much done today :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats on all the checks ladies!

-Today I went and tried on my dress,finally! I took so long to come in and I was a little nervous I wouldn't love it as much as I did the first time I tried it on. But I did love it and I'm happy. I posted the pictures on our facebook page if anyone wants to see it.
    -I also schedule my first dress fitting while I was there.
    -Got my proof for the envelope calligraphy today, confirmed so hopefully they will be done soon!
  • Embossed the return address on all the invitation envelopes, had a meeting with the florist to confirm selections and delivery times, received an invitation in the mail today for my bridal shower, had a makeup trial, and finished our card box (just need to pick up fabric from my parent's house to cover the top with)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 284 Invited so far!
    image 173 Are ready to party!
    image 94 Will be missing out!
    image 17 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards