Iowa-Des Moines

It feels like yesterday...

....That I logged on and started planning my wedding.  I spent hours upon hours on this site reading all of your ideas, suggestions, and advice.  This was a great place to get started for sure!! 

The time has gone by soo fast!  It feels like yesterday we just got engaged!  I remember thinking how far away it was, but wow I can't believe I only have 50 days! 

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their planning!!  (it really does go by fast) :)

Mandi
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It feels like yesterday...

• edited December 2011
    I agree with you! I am 50 days away also and it seems to be going so quickly now.
    Thank you to everyone for all of your help!
    Mrs.bjoloughlin...Enjoy the last 49 days! It is going to go quickly I am sure!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree.  Time has been going so fast since October.  We still have so much to do just to get the farm ready for the wedding let alone all the other stuff we have to get figured out.  I am glad that I finally have the inviations designed; they just now have to have a practice run, so that I can finally get them printed.  I think that waht makes all this go faster is the fact that I am still in school and have a ton of other things on my mind.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards