Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

elegant affairs/other locations

Hello. I am a bride to be looking around at wedding reception locations and just wondering if anyone had their wedding reception at elegant affairs in gonzales. How was the food out there and the service? Any thoughts would help. If anyone else has thoughts about where having a reception on a budget with everything is included (set up, cleanup,etc.) would be helpful too. Thanks everyone!!!!!

Re: elegant affairs/other locations

• Options
    klobue23klobue23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have already booked my wedding reception at elegant affairs. I have heard nothing but good thing from people who have gone to weddings there. I also had the oppertunity to sample the food at there bridal show they just had there recently and it was amazing so was the cake! its a good deal to get elegant affairs. Happy planning!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    BitsybelleBitsybelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our wedding and reception at Elegant Affairs and we LOVED it.  Everyone still rants and raves about it 5 years later.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are booked to have our June wedding at Elegant Affairs.  I also attended the recent bridal show and loved the food and the cake.  Ms. Braud has been very helpful and has answered all questions I have had regarding the wedding.  I have only heard good things so far.  I am impressed with the service I have received so far.
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Great Place!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm undecided on my venue, I know I have to make up my mind soon!  I would love to have it here, but my wedding is in Baton Rouge.  I've been to weddings here, and I love the look, and feel of the place.  Very elegant, and big, I think if I remember right there were about 300 guests invited, the place had plenty room to spare.  Food was delicious, and never ran out.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have booked my wedding at the Gatehouse in Baton Rouge, which also includes catering, DJ, cake, set up, clean up, a hostess, and so on. We're getting a lot for our money!

However, it's a much smaller location than Elegant Affairs. I would say the Gatehouse would be perfect for about 100 guests or less. So it just depends on what you're looking for as far as size. I've heard great things about Elegant Affairs, the Carriage House (Gonzales), and the Gatehouse. All of them include a LOT in your per-person price. It makes it much easier to plan a wedding when most of the big stuff is all in one package. Laughing

Hope this helps!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello ladies, 
    I am having my March  2012 wedding at elegant affairs and I am desperately searching for photos of other weddings tthat has taken place here for an "inspiration" for decor. If you would kindly e-mail me advice or if not asking so much, decor pics of your own wedding, I would greatly appreciate it. Again, I am sooo excited and am lookig forward to hearing from you :))))

email: dominiquebirotte@yahoo.com 

thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards