Students

Anatomy Practical tomorrow

I'm taking a gross anatomy practical tomorrow and I have been studying for the last week and a half. I am soooooo burnt out. This post is really just to procrastinate and vent. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to motivate myself to keep studying?

Re: Anatomy Practical tomorrow

• Ugh.  I can't help with motivation either.  I can't stand anatomy practicals.  :(  Good luck though!
  • Oh anatomy will make you go crazy!  I always would try to shake it up and study in a more interesting way, like an anatomy coloring book or drawing on my poor fiance with sharpies.   sticky note walls are always fun! Good luck!
  • I usually motivate myself through "scare tactics" -- covering up a page in Netter's and trying to name evertyhing - usually I missed one and that sufficiently scared me into studying more, haha!

Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Haha thanks all! I'm so exctied to have it over with soon!
  • How'd it go??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A&P kicked my butt!!!  I finally passed all 3 with B's after studying for like 15 hrs per exam.  I've never been so happy with B's in my life. lol.  I always came up with sayings for everything, or made up weird connections with other things..  My fav was my fiance's way of remembering the fundus of the uterus.  He said it looked like if you were standing on an ovary it would be fun to jump down and land on it.  "That looks like fun-dus!!"  lol    but of course, the anatomy is the easy part and physiology is what is really hard.

Nerves were definately the hardest for me b/c of so much physiology.  Hopefully your teacher helps you narrow down what to study, I had one prof. that made us memorize entire 30 page powerpoints with 6 slides per page for each exam.  aaaah!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards